The Post-Gazette Early Returns blog predicts a 30 percent turnout for Tuesday’s election — down from 68 percent 20 years ago. [Early Returns] That’s awful! But on the upside, it will make your vote that much more important. I’m here to help you prepare to cast that all-important deciding vote tomorrow.
First, get general background, including campaign statements and succinct, unbiased summaries of the issues, from the excellent League of Women Votes web site for Allegheny County.
Now, you’re ready to see everyone’s endorsements and make up your own mind:
- Republican Committee of Allegheny County
- Allegheny County Democratic Committee
- Pennsylvania Progressive Voters’ Guide
- Pennsylvania NOW Endorsements
- Pittsburgh Tea Party Nonpartisan Voters Guide
- Dormont-Brookline Patch
Who am I leaving out? Let me know in the comments.