- Another legal recruiting firm will open in Pittsburgh. [Crain’s New York Business] Doesn’t it seem like we are saturated with recruiters?
- Pennsylvania House approved a bill that would give the insurance commissioner enough power to force UPMC and Highmark into arbitration. [Post-Gazette]
- Another coup for Highmark: Dan Onorato to join Highmark, managing its government affairs and communications. [Pittsburgh Business Times]
- Pennsylvania’s jobless rate fell in November, for the second month in a row. Yay! [Post Gazette]
- Penn State officials Tim Curley and Gary Schultz testified this morning in their perjury cases regarding the Jerry Sandusky abuse claims. Twitter says it was fascinating. Read all the details and testimony now, while they’re in recess, by checking out comprehensive coverage on the Patriot-News site. [Patriot]