- Despite being where, as one esteemed Third Chair contributor puts it, “litigators go to die with quiet dignity,” conflicts jobs offer the security of working for a big law firm — not to mention health benefits. Reed Smith is hiring a conflicts analyst.
- Are you a law student? If so, consider applying for UPMC’s summer internship program. That is the kind of practical experience that could be really helpful in getting a job later.
- Do you have a couple years of accounting or tax experience and want to flee the law firm grind? You could be an advisor for Ernst & Young.
- HUD is looking for an associate general counsel in Pittsburgh.
- Dicenzo is looking for a medical malpractice attorney.