- Humorless Louis Vuitton lawyers tangle with Penn State Intellectual Property Law Group. Did they learn nothing about parody and nominative fair use from the whole Chewy Vuitton thing? [Volokh Conspiracy] Go Lions! (They are lions, right?)
- K&L Gates sues a casino in Macau over allegedly embezzled profits that were gambled away by a former partner. Good luck with that one, guys. [AmLaw Daily]
- Pittsburgh-based EDMC filed a motion to dismiss the DOJ lawsuit against it. [Loansafe.org]
- As of yesterday, you can get pulled over for texting while driving. Some people claim the law actually makes the road more dangerous. [Inquirer] Others think it doesn’t go far enough. [Patriot] just hope they don’t outlaw my driving while peering at a tiny map on my telephone.
- Congratulations to Duquesne University, which ranked as one of the best law schools for bar exam preparation. [Duquesne]