- Bad news for law firms that depend on referral fees. [Legal Intelligencer]
- Document reviewers, beware: Virginia court orders predictive coding, overruling plaintiff’s objection that humans are better at reviewing documents than computers. [EDD Update]
- Pennsylvania voter turnout was super low, so our votes counted more than usual. Is that how it works? Here’s a convenient list of winners. [WTAE]
- Some positive news about Pittsburgh’s economy. [Pittsburghtoday.org]
- Some negative news about Pittsburgh’s economy: Law firm offers $7.25 per hour for a law clerk. [Craigslist]
- Also: Genex is hiring a social security attorney. It looks like it might be entry level.