- They’re still trying to figure out whether to try (armored car robber/murderist) Kenneth Konias in state or federal court. [Post-Gazette]
- Half of the nation’s college graduates are unemployed or underemployed, but local colleges are seeing an uptick in jobs. [Post-Gazette]
- Chief Justice Ronald Castille: Justice ain’t cheap. [Legal Intelligencer Blog]
- Pittsburgh homebuyers won a big class-action lawsuit against the region’s biggest home listing service. [Trib]
- PennFuture (some sort of green energy company) is hiring a staff attorney. [lawjobs.com]
- The ACBA needs volunteers to help with its Wills for Heroes event, which helps local police officers with estate planning needs. They need attorneys, notaries, and general volunteers for this great cause and great networking opportunity on May 5. Contact Joe Froetschel at jrf at gislaw dot com for more information.