- Jackson Kelly grabbed four oil and gas attorneys from Indiana, Pa. [West Virginia Law]
- Helen Pudlin, who has been PNC’s general counsel for the past 18 years, is retiring at the end of the month. [Pittsburgh Business Times]
- Senator Jane Orie has asked for a two-month delay to prepare for her sentencing hearing. But she says that she’ll resign by May 21 either way. [Post-Gazette]
- Highmark says it will drop suit against UPMC. Peace is breaking out all over. [Post-Gazette]
- North Hills law firm seeks part-time family lawyer. [Craigslist]
- Greensburg law firm wants an attorney with civil litigation and estate planning experience. [ACBA] Side note: ACBA’s job search is working again!
- Thorp Reed is hiring an IP associate. [Monster]