- Should Justice Orie Melvin keep earning her salary while her corruption trial is pending? The Commonwealth Court will hear arguments on Tuesday at 11 a.m. [PaCourts]
- The Post-Gazette profiles Orrick’s “beautiful” operations center in Wheeling, where the San Francisco-based firm hires document reviewers at Pittsburgh/West Virginia rates. [Post Gazette]
- The U.S. Department of the Interior is recruiting recent grads and law clerks for its honors program. [Posse List]
- The State Supremes let an $8.75 million products liability verdict stand in this county, and some local attorney must be rubbing his her hands together with glee, yelling “ka-ching! ka-ching!” [Legal Intelligencer]
- Bayer is hiring an attorney with 3-5 years’ experience.