- K&L Gates might open an office in South Korea, but would North Korea be a better fit for its corporate culture? [Business Times]
- Judge Manning ruled that Justice Joan Orie Melvin will share a trial with her sister Janine Orie. Then he bowed out of the whole Orie-palooza, offloading it to Judge Nauhaus. [Post-Gazette]
- The rest of the Pennsylvania Supremes will hear the voter ID case in a hurry before the election. [Businessweek]
- Pennsylvania’s constitution tells judges to retire at age 70, but some people want to keep them until age 75. [Patriot]
- On Craigslist: “assemble” legal documents in family law cases or review documents near Wheeling.