- Legal Intelligencer: Election results are good for lawyers because they mean more laws, or something like that. There’s a paywall.
- Katherine Kane is the first Democrat and the first woman to be elected attorney general in Pennsylvania. What does it all mean? [Legal Intelligencer]
- PennFuture thinks that her election will mean a renewed focus on environmental crimes. Is that fancy Democrat speak for the war on coal? [Business Times]
- She also wants to investigate Governor Corbett’s conduct of the Sandusky investigation back when he was attorney general. [CBS]
- Excelerate Discovery is hiring contract attorneys for a “records management” project. So you are just managing the documents, not even reviewing them? Someone please translate this jargon for me. [Craigslist]
- PNC is hiring an attorney. [PNC]